You can access your student record online at Student Web Services
- Check or update your personal details
- View your application and enrolment details
- Check your UCOL student finances
- View academic progress
- Print assessment coversheets for assignments (if required)
But first check out the following points:
- To log in you will need your Student ID and the password you were given in your enrolment Confirmation Letter from Student Registry Services. If you have forgotten your password, follow the link titled “Forgotten your account details?” To access your password you will need to have a valid personal email address lodged with the Student Registry (normally the one you provided to us on your Application for Enrolment form). You will be asked to confirm that the email address is correct. If it is not correct, you should contact UCOL on 0800 GO UCOL and ask to speak to the Arion Help Desk where we will verify your identity, amend your email address and give you your login username and password. Or you can email email@example.com for further help.
- UCOL does not automatically assign your UCOL student email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your student record. If you have no personal email address and want to have your student email address in your student record, please complete a Change of Circumstances (COC) form and send it to Student Registry Services.