Palmerston North - General Information
Palmerston North currently has nine scholarships available for students. Application forms are individualised for each scholarship. Each scholarship has a given criteria and is assessed accordingly:
- The High Achievers Awards and the Andrew Cliff Award are driven by staff nomination.
- Application forms can be requested by email at email@example.com.
- The selection of a recipient is made by a panel of three people.
- Two award ceremonies are held; one each semester to acknowledge successful students.
More detailed information can be found on here on UCOL’s public site.
Wairarapa General information
Students are given information when they enquire about study at UCOL Wairarapa.
Process for applying for a scholarship
An application form needs to be completed and submitted along with a current reference and CV.
Your application needs to cover:
Why you want and/or need the scholarship, why you think you should get it, relevant evidence to back up your reasons.
The process for awarding most of the scholarships is as follows:
- The scholarship or award is advertised.
- You decide which scholarship(s) you are eligible to apply for and submit written applications’ according to the guidelines given.
- The Scholarships Committee meets to decide on successful applicants.
- The committee informs successful and unsuccessful applicants.
- Scholarships are presented at the UCOL graduation ceremony in March.
If you need help with your application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More detailed information can be found here on UCOL’s public site
Whanganui General Information
Each year, a number of donated scholarships are available for students enrolled at Whanganui UCOL. Scholarships range from $500 - $1,000 and the Scholarship Application round is held each year. A standard application form is used for all scholarships.
More detailed information can be found here on UCOL’s public site.
The following links may help in your search for scholarship information. These are not the only sites, you can explore the web for others.
Links to Māori and Pacific Island Scholarships
This is a site where you can ‘sort’ out your money issues:
Go to this site to find out more information about student Loans and Allowances and other financial support StudyLink can give.