UCOL offers a range of scholarships and lets you know about applicable funding options from other organisations, so that you can access financial support and pursue your dreams.
To find out more, see the scholarships page on UCOL's public website including scholarship opportunities for Palmerston North, Whanganui and Wairarapa students. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch.
Cath Holdsworth (06) 952 7000 ScholarshipPN@ucol.ac.nz
Vanessa Doltrice (06) 952 2300 ext 72017 (mornings) 72044 (afternoons) ScholarshipWAI@ucol.ac.nz
Bronwyn Paul (06) 965 3800 ext 63842 ScholarshipWG@ucol.ac.nz
Kiyo Cox (09) 523 0263 K.Cox@ucol.ac.nz
An application form needs to be completed and submitted along with a current reference and CV.
Your application needs to cover:
Why you want and/or need the scholarship, why you think you should get it, relevant evidence to back up your reasons.
The process for awarding most of the scholarships is as follows:
- The scholarship or award is advertised.
- You decide which scholarship(s) you are eligible to apply for and submit written applications’ according to the guidelines given.
- The Scholarships Committee meets to decide on successful applicants.
- The committee informs successful and unsuccessful applicants.
- Scholarships are presented at a ceremony.
Generosity New Zealand Scholarships
In addition to the many scholarships highlighted on UCOL's scholarships page, you can search through the thousands available on Generosity New Zealand's givMe database of scholarships.